The ECSR offers five internship grants per academic year in order to foster research exchanges of graduate students and young scholars of ECSR member institutes.
The grant is designed to contribute up to 2,000 Euro towards travel and accommodation costs, depending on the duration of stay.
Application opening for visits during the current academic year (up to August 2017): from 1st to 30th of September 2016.
Rules and eligibility
- The applicant must be from an ECSR member institute.
- Travel grant is to visit another ECSR member institute.
- Grants are limited to no more than one course per person per member institute.
- Grants are paid only after the visit based on submission of valid receipts.
- Priority is given to researchers in the early stages of their career.
- A grant can not be awarded to anyone who received it in the previous year.
How to apply
- a cover letter explaining the reason of visit;
- a proof of acceptance in the visiting ECSR institute;
- an abstract of the applicant’s thesis (for phd students) or of the research project (for post-doc researchers);
- an approximate cost calculation for the visit.